For the enjoyment and comfort of all fans, the following Code of Conduct and safety measures will be implemented immediately:
* A valid event ticket required for entry at Centerfire Place for all Oil Barons games.
* Will Call and box office access allocated to left doors of main entrance prior to all games.
* All persons 14 yrs of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children are not to be left unattended at anytime.
* Main doors (south entrance) and west doors will be open for entry access prior to game.
* Re-entry through main doors (south entrance) only with valid ticket after game has started.
* All ticket holders subject to ticket inspection at anytime during game.
* Remain seated while play is in progress.
* Access to your seat will be permitted during the next stoppage of play.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding as we strive to enhance everyone’s enjoyment at all games.
Guest Code of Conduct
NAAA and the Centerfire Place are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans. Guests have the right to expect an environment in which they
will be treated in a courteous and respectful manner by all.
Guests are responsible for their own conduct; the following behaviours are deemed inappropriate or harmful will not be tolerated:
· Disrespectful, unruly, disruptive, or threatening manner
· Abusive or offensive language, obscene gestures, or physical harassment
· Fighting, horseplay, throwing of objects or physical damage to the arena
· Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct protocols will be subject to removal from the arena and will be escorted out by Law Enforcement and Security Personnel.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Centerfire Place staff by calling 780-743-5509.
Please respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum.